Monitor, control, and provide first level of supervision over a several mining sections of the mining production resources at the mine project to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining , Geology and Geodetic Engineering
- Fresh graduate or max. 2 years working experience in reputable mining contractor company.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining Software capabilities and applications.
- Have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Easy to adapt with new environment.
- Excellent team player, good analytical thinking and fast learner.
- Good command in English, both written and verbal.
- Monitor and control mining production on an hourly basis including loading / unloading point to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Responsible to implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
- Responsible to mine execution plans and necessary production and safety target, understand the daily, weekly and monthly plans and targets, make sure clear understanding from subordinates.
- Coordinate and supervise Mining production and other mining team meetings.
- Identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.
- Ensure a good communication and relationship with Client representative at Pit area.