Provide finance and accounts service on site such as Petty Cash, Local Bank, Payroll, payment to local vendors, cash flow and any other project accounting requirements. Provide link between site and central accounting functions.
Official Info :
- Min bachelor degree in Accounting or Economy
- Min 2 (two) year experiences as Graduate / Junior Accountant
- Familiar with Accounting System
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Bahasa
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skill, especially in Excel
- Manage A/P and A/R function within the Project /Site with minimum supervision.
- Provide site accounting data to Section within established timetable
- Prepare site cash forecasts in conjunction with the cost controller
- Manage site Petty Cash including monthly reconciliation.
- Control payments to local suppliers ensuring these are minimized.
- Act as link between project manager and company accounting function.
- Liaise with External parties e.g. Local Bank, Regulatory Authorities, Clients
- Monitoring medical claim each employees.
- Liaison with HR Officer, payroll officer relate to employees advance
- Responsible for monthly payroll all employees process
- Produce Petty Cash Report include raise PC Voucher, expense claim, Medical Reimbursement etc.
- Prepare request fund for monthly project expenditure forecast include payroll and organize money from Bank
- Produce monthly tax report to Jakarta especial PPh 21.
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Official Info :