Monitor, control, and provide first level of supervision over a several mining sections of the mining production resources at the mine project to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
Official info :
- Bachelor Degree (S1) or Diploma in Mining Engineering/Civil Engineering.
- 2-4 years of working experience in mining operations as Mining Foreman or Pit Engineer in reputable mining contractor company.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications.
- Willing to work at pit mining area with shift roster (day and night).
- Have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent team player and good analytical thinking.
- Good command in English, both written and verbal.
- Supervise the performance of operators, technicians, lead hands and unskilled personnel in the Mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance.
- Monitor and control mining production on an hourly basis including loading / unloading point to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.
- Responsible to implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
- Ensure a good communication and relationship with Client representative at Pit area.
- Responsible to mine execution plans and necessary production and safety target, understand the daily, weekly and monthly plans and targets, make sure clear understanding from subordinates.
- Coordinate and supervise Mining production and other mining team meetings.
- Ensure strong disciplinary procedures are enforced and followed consistently, assist to manage the crew manpower and make sure the right people are in the right places doing the right things.
Official info :