Monitor, control, and supervise the mining production resources to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
Official Info :
- Bachelor Degree (S1) Mining Engineering/Civil Engineering with min. 4 years experiences in mining operations. And or non-bachelor with 6 years experiences in mining operations.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Willing to work at pit mining area with shift roster (day and night).
- Have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent team player and good analytical thinking.
- Good command in English, both written and verbal.
- Minimize exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the HSE (Health Safety and Environment) Management Plan.
- Responsible to implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
- Supervise the performance of mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the Mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance.
- Monitor and control mining production on an hourly basis including loading / unloading point to ensure smooth target achievement (both productivity and utilize unit).
- Identify the development and training needs of the mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the mining operations.
- Coordinate and supervise Mining production and other mining team meetings.
- Assist Mining Superintendent in liaise and co-ordinate with maintenance department to optimize and maximize mining equipment availability and utilization.
- Provide shift report and conduct effective hand over meeting to ensure continuation of operational target achievement.
Official Info :